https://ecertict.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/precision-touchpads-not-working-windows-8.1.jpg 421 756 eCERT ICT https://ecertict.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/ECERT-LOGO-PNG-Copy.png eCERT ICT2017-06-13 17:57:002019-04-17 17:58:24Awesome Touchpad gestures for Windows 10
Power users! Try out these gestures on the touchpad of your Windows 10 laptop. Some of these gestures will only work with precision touchpads, so don’t fret if a move won’t work for you.
- Select an item: Tap on the touchpad.
- Scroll: Place two fingers on the touchpad and slide horizontally or vertically.
- Zoom in or out: Place two fingers on the touchpad and pinch in or stretch out.
- Show more commands (similar to right-clicking): Tap the touchpad with two fingers, or press in the lower-right corner.
- See all open windows: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe them away from you.
- Show the desktop: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe them towards yourself.
- Switch between open windows: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe right or left.